Please allow us to be of service.

Your business is important to us!


Our Inn

Our historical Inn opened in 1925 as the Caylor Bathhouse. It was one of two bathhouses located at the old park entrance. Fortunately the old Caylor Bathhouse, now the Sulphur Springs Inn, still stands.

Strong sulphur water once flowed through the old bathhouse and patrons soaked in tubs under her pavilion on endless, lazy summer days. This old bathhouse's large well also supplied water to the park's Bromide Pavilion, 30 foot Bromide fountain and Lilly pond located about 200 yards away in the National Park.


Today some of the pavilion springs are dry, though there is an interest in them flowing again some day. In some ways the healing powers of the Bromide Pavilion springs still linger, as
Saturday evenings of summer brings the soothing sound of local musicians playing the tunes of old time music.

Now the old bathhouse is a Bed and Breakfast Inn, but she is still as alive and vibrant as 1925. She is of strong design and carries herself with quiet and simple elegance. Outside is a large covered pavilion with hammocks and Adirondack chairs: these to wile away the budding Spring, lazy Summer and cool Fall days.

The interior of the Inn opens to our guest with a parlor, dining and kitchen area on the first floor. Upstairs are seven tastefully decorated bedrooms and a massage room to soothe the body and spirit. Adjacent to the old bathhouse are three cottage suites that provide more modern accommodations.

Of course our Inn does not stand alone, as it is one with nature, and as such it is a sanctuary of peace and harmony for those who choose to stop, but for a brief respite.


Home | Our Inn | Rates/Reservations | Services | Retreats/Functions | Innkeepers | Guest Comments | Press | Our Park | Specials | Directions | Contact Us

Sulphur Springs Inn - 1102 W. Lindsay - Sulphur, Oklahoma 73086 - 1-580-622-5930 - innkeeper@sulphurspringsinn.com
Copyright Sulphur Springs Inn. All rights reserved.